Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag, I'm It

UberArt, http://uberartshop.blogspot.com/ has tagged me.

For those of you who I've tagged, or just for your information, here are the rules of tagging:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post these Rules in your Blog
* Write 7 Random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each Person know they've been tagged

1. I love, love, love horror movies... even if I watch it through my hand covered eyes.. I love them!!
2. I'm a huge animal person.. Love cats, reptiles anything and everything.. hence the zoo in my house lol (2 cats, a dog, crested gecko, fish, bunny, 2 snakes).. and any strays, usually come home with me!
3. I love the smell of fall.. its my favorite season.
4. One of the things I miss most about living in New York is the snow! Yes I miss the snow lolol!!
5. I love nature inspired jewelry, I guess if you haven't figured it out already, I am a huge outdoorsy person! I love North Carolina Mountains, and all the great waterfalls.
6. Crafting has taken up most of my free time during the week... I have way too many ideas, and I try to get them out all at once.. doesn't happen, therefore there is a HUGE journal full of ideas, the problem is the more i come up with, the more i branch off those.. its never ending!!
7. I recently read the twilight saga set, and who cares if they are for young adult, I love them!!! and I definitely can't wait to read them again!!

Now I've got to pick the lucky seven folks to tag...
1. Little Gems By Kari
2. Auryndesign
3. Designs By Rukar
4. Teresa Jane
5. Jonie
6. Expressions by Devin
(couldn't think of a 7th)

1 comment:

LittleGemsbyKari said...

ah you got me :) and TWILIGHT is awesome!