Thursday, February 5, 2009

Angels for Felines

Hey everyone, I know I mentioned on one of my entries earlier that I volunteer for a cat rescue... well most of the pictures are finally up if you want to take a peek! I work with them every thursday, and all of them are the sweetest cats in the world, especially Lennie, he is a big mush ball... Please just take a look, and if any one is in the area, they really are great kitties that need great homes!! :D

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/angelsforfelines.html

4 comments:

Becca said...

I would bring all of them home with me if I did that :)

hollyzhobby said...

What a bunch of sweethearts, how can you not fall in love with them. We brought home a stray kitten who has given us many laughs and smiles with her comical antics. There is a picture of her on my sidebar and a couple of buried posts about her on my blog, check her out.
http://hollyzhobby.blogspot.com/

OliveStreetStudio said...

i love cats...you are a good woman!!

DenimNotes said...

I definitely do want to bring them home... I don't know how I don't... but knowing that I can at least play with them for a couple hours, and take care of them, I know I'm helping a little.. All our animals were adopted or given to us... Our snake, who is now 7ft. long, was given to us, the owner didn't want her.. our cat and dog we adopted.. our other cat my boyfriend found at his job, and even though he is a sick little kitty.. hes our baby!!! I can't help it.. I love them! Thanks everyone for caring and at least visiting the page, it means a lot!!